- ✅ EVERY PIZZA PURIST'S DREAM: From delivering that perfect crispy golden-brown crust, to its flexibility of using it in the oven or outside on the BBQ, a cast iron pizza pan is a must-have in your pizza-making arsenal. If you love a thick and crispy crust that's golden on the bottom, but puffy and soft under the layers of sauce and mozzarella, the Chef Pomodoro 12-Inch Cast Iron Pizza pan will make you think twice before eating a frozen pizza again!
- ✅ PRE-SEASONED AND READY TO USE: You can use this cast iron pan straight out of the box, thanks to its pre-seasoned surface that only gets better with time. A quick rinse and a soft cloth wipe is all you need to make it fit for use. Over time, the natural properties of cast iron develops a patina that make your cooked foods taste even better!
- ✅ VERSATILE AND CONVENIENT: Whether you need a stovetop tawa pan for roti, a frying pan for campfires, or pizza steel for ovens, this piece of cookware will always come in handy. The easy-grip curving side handles facilitate problem-free usage. You can even use this as a tortilla pan toaster for taco night!
- ✅ GREAT GIFTABLE: Our cast iron baking pan disappoints no one, being the perfect present for any chef, pizza lover, or foodie, with its sleek black surface and superior quality. However challenging the recipe, this is one skillet that cooperates.
- ✅ NON-STICK, DURABLE, AND HEAT-SAFE UP TO 500F (260C): Our 12-inch cast iron tawa can resist high cooking and baking temperatures, up to 500F (260C) while ensuring even heat distribution throughout your ingredients
Bake, Cook, and Grill to Perfection with the Chef Pomodoro Flat Cast Iron Skillet.
Pizza chefs, bakers, and all culinary enthusiasts will love the versatility of this simplistic yet high-quality pan. Make savory pies, light crepes, tender steaks, or whatever strikes your fancy in this user-friendly piece of traditional cookware. From its 12-inch diameter that is large enough for everyday use to the two easy-grip handles that allow convenient carrying of hot meals, we have designed it to facilitate your daily cooking adventures.
Our pre-seasoned pan is ready to use right out of the box, although a quick rinse and patting dry is recommended. Over time, the cast iron creates patina, which enhances the flavor of your recipes and makes them even better. Meanwhile, the flat metal enables even heat conduction, which helps your food cook equally throughout.
You're allowed to reach temperatures as high as 500 F without worrying about warpage or damage to the skillet. This is a durable kitchen accessory that is made to last. Keep it away from prolonged moisture, and you will find it surviving the toughest cook-offs and barbecues. Just avoid soaking the pan in water since iron is quick to catch rust. We recommend wiping off any residual foods with a paper towel while it is hot, then washing with soap water and drying immediately to ensure its long life. Whatever piping hot dishes you need to create, this skillet is your friend.