- PREMIUM PERFORATED PIZZA TURNING PEEL gives you superior pizzeria quality pies on the drop of a dime. Donâ€™t settle for anything less than authentic, perfectly crisp - but never burnt crust straight from your oven.
- 100% HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM aids in effortlessly rotating and transitioning pizzas from surface to oven and back again. The Chef Pomodoro pizza peel uses only quality anodized aluminum that protects it from unsightly oxidation and rusting to maintain like-new quality.
- DESIGNED BY PROFESSIONALS for bona fide pizza kitchen results. The Chef Pomodoro aluminum metal perforated peel is expertly crafted for high grade use in home AND extreme heat commercial ovens and grills.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, EASY-GRIP HANDLE reduces arm fatigue while comfortably allowing you to transport even large, heavy, fully assembled pizzas. Handle extends up to 47â€ inches when in use, but conveniently detaches for easy storage.
- PROTECT YOUR HANDS AND ARMS from burns and agonizing scorches. The secret to a perfect pizza is piping hot oven temperatures up to 800 degrees. The Chef Pomodoro professional turning peel keeps your pizza AND your body safe from accidental burns.
Chef Pomodoroâ€™s Hard Aluminum Turning Pizza Peel with Detachable Wooden Handle was made for cooking the perfect pizzas every time. Designed with function and practicality in mind, the peel head is made from hard commercial grade aluminum for durability and withstanding scorching hot temperatures. The long detachable handle allows you to easily control and rotate pizzas in scorching hot ovens without getting burned. It's incredible strength prevents warping and subdues heat from transferring pizza and baked goods to and from an oven/grill.
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Scrap off any excess food or crumbs from the peel using a soft sponge. Dry immediately.
- Do not soak or use abrasive scrubbers. Not dishwasher safe
- Once you are finished cleaning, detach the handle for easy storage
Peel Head: Hard Anodized Aluminum
Handle: All Natural Pine Wood
9-inch x 47-inch (fully assembled)