Shopping Cart

Bamboo Pizza Peel with Foldable Wood Handle

$24.99 $29.99

  • 98% ALL NATURAL: The foldable bamboo pizza peel is both practical and beautiful with its natural wooden pattern look. The peel head is made from bamboo, while the foldable handle is from natural pine wood. What’s the remaining 2%? The sturdy steel knob and screw to hold it together 😉
  • EASY HANDLING: Chef Pomodoro’s Foldable Bamboo Pizza Peel, measuring 12-inch wide by 12-inch long with a 12-inch foldable handle. Featuring a total length when fully extended at 24-inch long, the wood peel is designed to prep your raw pizzas and transfer to the pizza stone or oven smoothly.
  • TAPERED EDGE: The wooden pizza paddle's tapered edges allows you to easily transfer raw pizza dough or other uncooked baking goods in and out of the oven, pan or outdoor charcoal grill.
  • FOLDABLE HANDLE: Chef Pomodoro’s signature foldable feature, get the wooden peel that is designed for prepping and transferring raw pizza to the stone. Its foldable design is made for extremely easy storage, capable to fit in any kitchen, house, restaurant, apartment or condo!
  • USAGE: Prior to use, sprinkle with cornmeal, wheat bran, or flour to prevent sticking. Designed for universal use, it’s compatible with most commercial ovens and at-home pizza ovens like the Ooni, Pizzeria Pronto, Green Egg, Mastercraft!


Chef Pomodoro’s Foldable Bamboo Pizza Peel Peel is made for prepping and cooking the perfect pizza. Designed with function and practicality in mind, the peel hand is sanded to a smooth fine finish on all sides. The peel is extremely light to easily maneuver so you can transfer raw and cooked pizzas to and from the oven with ease. The tapered edge on all sides makes it easy to slide under a pizza. The signature foldable handle allows you to fold and store the pizza peel easily. It’s a perfect match for any kitchen décor, gourmet pizza parlor and bakery. In addition to its natural rich pattern, it's incredible strength prevents warping and subdues heat from transferring pizza and baked goods to and from an oven/grill.

Use Chef Pomodoro’s Foldable Bamboo Pizza Peel to transfer pizzas, bread and other baked goods to and from the oven or stone.

  • Sprinkle with flour, cornmeal or milled wheat bran to allow the pizza, bread and baked goods to slide easily onto the peel.
  • Slide onto a pizza stone or in the pizza oven
  • Once finished, scoop out the pizza, bread or baked goods from the oven using the peel
  • Mmmm, enjoy and serve!

Care Instructions

  • Wash in warm, soapy water. Scrap off any excess food or crumbs from the peel using a soft sponge
  • Thoroughly rinse with clean water. Do not soak the peel to prevent cracking or warping
  • Air dry on a dish rack or hang up on a cupboard or wall.
  • Not dishwasher safe.


Materials: Peel Head: 100% Bamboo, Handle: Pine Wood
12-inch x 24-inch (fully extended)
12-inch x 14-inch (folded)

Customer Reviews

Based on 6 reviews
Louise Ward
Need advice

I love the look of it, but need advice on how to easily transfer the raw dough with topping to the hot pizza stone. I use cornmeal on the stone and on the peel, but the dough doesn’t slide off and bunches up to a blob on the stone. Can you advise?

Patricia Ware
Perfect Gift!

Purchased as a gift for my daughter. She loves it. Arrived quickly, and is easy to store.

Hector A. Lopez
Great tool for pizza night

Easy to assemble and fold up for storage if needed. Works very nicely with a pizza stone when using parchment paper under your pizza.

Angela V. Sers
Wish I bought one sooner!

I love this pizza peel. It is sturdy and easy to use. I especially like the adjustable handle for ease of storage.

Perfect size for air fryers.

This pizza peel is well made and quite sturdy. I did coat the peel with cutting board oil before use which made the board easy to clean leaving no stains or rough surface.